Dear Reader – today I offer you a special treat. I was contacted by a reader who runs a website on the purpose of life. The website is the outcome of a spiritual journey of three friends living in three different countries disconnected from each other, coming together back home (India) because of the Pandemic. He contacted me about a link exchange to help both if us further our thoughts. I present you his meaningful offering:
Ayahuasca for me represents Mother Earth, the one from which we all come and vanish into. The reason we exist is that the mother let her, this fact is so essential to be present at every moment because it drives whether you lead a life of fulfillment or a life of misery. Only when we choose to surrender to our mother do we know how beautiful is the world she created and we are her creation.
I was at a point in life affected by my ego and was leading a life of misery unaware of the fact who I am and where I am going. Like most of us, it resulted in depression and I started falling apart. This was the point in life when through a friend of mine that I recently met in San Francisco I came to know about Mother Ayahuasca.
Ayahuasca ceremonies are very intimate and very personal and hence in this article I won’t be sharing events personal to me but I am going to share how my mother helped me find the meaning of life.
Let me first start with what I know about Mother Ayahuasca.
Ayahuasca is a tree in the Amazon. She has been the source of life and knowledge to the tribes in the Amazon. The local people say the older the tree, the more it sources the knowledge from mother earth. Some people are called Shamans who perform what is called Ayahuasca Ceremonies.
I have participated in many such ceremonies. These ceremonies are doorways to connect with the mother Ayahuasca. In the ceremonies she showed me a world beyond my body and mind, this is literally in visuals, I can never forget any visuals I have seen and I promise if you happen to be in any of the ceremonies you will also not be able to forget any visuals that she shows you.
Ayahuasca has helped find the meaning in Phases and each phase means a lot to me.
- Clean: This is how she first treated my body. She first helped me clean. The first ceremony was really hard on my body and I puked all night. I really thought I was going to die, but I survived. I later came to know that Mother was really working on cleansing my body and mind.
- Heal: In the next couple of ceremonies, she really showed me I am not my body and gave me hope that she is with me and I will be good.
- Voices: Before I started to see the visions, mother used to interact with me in her voice, and that voice was so good, I have no words to describe it. I can only say her voice and the impact of her voice has completely transformed my life.
- Visions: She showed me her world, she showed me how I am part of her world and who I am. This is where I found the meaning and how I am the Author of my life and responsible to create the meaning in my life.
- Smile: There have been consistent ceremonies where I have just been smiling all night, for me it’s a sign of fulfillment.
She has really accelerated my transition from Material life to Spiritual life and it was so important for this to happen.
I can say I am always in the present and Ayahuasca ceremonies have helped me experience the present moment and practice it again and again.
She took me from finding no meaning in anything to finding meaning in everything and always being and living the present moment because that is what only exists. I wrote a life poem in between my interactions in the ceremonies.
I wish that when you finish reading this article you know it is possible to create meaning in life and mother ayahuasca can help you on your journey.